Given the nature of essay writing, many teachers encourage the use of libraries and media centers and the exchange of materials between the students, so that reading and study of genres and authors is a form of exchange and relationship. Yet, what happens when it comes to writing a compare and contrast essay? Do you feel overwhelmed due to an unexpected task? Read on to learn interesting hints. Moreover, you will be able to select from the top 10 compare and contrast essay topics!
At times, specific writing and literature classes have a fixed time to reading aloud from a text or poem. The main objective is to reinforce reading habits that may awaken the interest of students. In this way, students also learn to speak in public, improve their diction and understand concepts such as rhythm or narrative poetry, voice modulation and inhibition. However, what happens when writing appears annoying? Compare and contrast essays are just as expressing your ideas orally. Luckily, some teachers do encourage the use of new technologies, from e-mail, Internet and online resources, or even SMS messages in the proposals and the development of research and documentation. There are infinite appealing topics, how about writing an outstanding essay? Choose from:
- Compare the creative and fabulous work of Mozart & the Beatles.
- Compare the glamour rock of the past & the contemporary rock.
- Compare and contrast Moby Dick main characters & the known The Rime of Ancient Mariner.
- Compare and contrast two different plays: the known and beloved Streetcar Named Desire & acclaimed Cat on Hot Tin Roof by T. Williams.
- Write about criminal styles focusing on Black beard & Al Capone.
- Compare and contrast transformation in terms of awareness of Clyde Griffith, focus on the before and after period discussing the murderer.
- Write about constructions that were built in two architectural styles: the fancy baroque and the beautiful rococo.
- Causes of American Revolution & French Revolution.
- Compare and contrast the disabled rights along with the accessibility in United States of America & the rest of the planet.
- Compare and contrast two political systems for instance, the U.S. & U.K.
You can find plenty of online platforms with free essay samples and guidelines. The contents of these websites are designed to stimulate creativity, inventiveness and imagination from a fast and dynamic. This is not a mechanical enumeration of content, but the learning of techniques and styles that allows each student to make his or her own voice, from unlocking the mechanisms of the imagination, reinforcing a more playful language.
Remember that after opting for one of the top 10 compare and contrast essay topics, you need to consider other key aspects:
1) Write the five senses
- The image for inspiration
- The sound and its relationship to the text
- The touch of words
2) The mechanisms of imagination and inspiration
- Techniques to train the inventive
- Image for inspiration (photos, collages ...)
- Automatic writing
- Newspapers and inspiring stories
Are you looking for online essay examples? Do you believe you are a good writer? What is the point of writing a compare and contrast essay? Share your thoughts today!