1. Government action and charity from the business sector and private individuals helps
in the eradication of poverty.
2. Education is a way of helping the poverty stricken to better themselves and increase
their standard of living.
3. The injection of money into the economy by the government, foreign investment or
foreign aid may help decrease poverty by creating jobs.
4. Family planning is a useful tool in the eradication of poverty.
5. Drug treatment centers will aid
showed first 75 words of 719 total
showed last 75 words of 719 total
instance lack of jobs, lack of skills, one may be born into poverty or one may be forced into poverty by lifestyle choices. Irrespective of the cause of poverty the eradication of poverty should be a worldwide goal as it brings benefit to no one. This is why help should be forthcoming from all sectors of the population including the government, the business sector and private individuals to rid society of the problem of poverty.