1. What were your feelings after reading the first chapters of the book, After reading the first half, After finishing the book.
When I first started reading this book, I thought it was going to be very draggy, and that there would really be no story to it. And that it would be such a hard book to get through even though it was so short. Then as I started getting further and further into the
showed first 75 words of 2166 total
showed last 75 words of 2166 total
would stay as long as they wanted.
6. Brush houses didn’t have doors
7. Brush houses had dirt floors.
8. Babies slept in hanging boxes
9. They would eat hot cakes everyday for breakfast except for “feasts”
10. Indians had many songs for different things, when bad things were about they said that they had evil songs, they said that they could hear the neighbors songs, and they had songs for fishing, praying, sleeping cooking. Everything had a song.