Factual Proposition: Consuming marijuana is detrimental to one's health.
Definition of key terms:
1. Consumption= Smoking or eating marijuana.
2. Marijuana= Psychoactive mind altering substance, also known as cannabis.
3. Detrimental= Serious harm.
Smoking or eating marijuana is likely to create serious health problems for most individual users or society.
Since the 1920's supporters of marijuana prohibition have exaggerated the drugs dangers. Many of the "reefer madness" tales that were used to bring
showed first 75 words of 1604 total
showed last 75 words of 1604 total
Results," p111 in V. Rubin and L. Comitas (eds), Ganja in Jamaica, The Hague:Mouton (1975)
(12) Hembree, W.C. et al, "Changes in Human Spermatozoa,"pp429 in G.G. nahas and W.D. M. Paton (eds)Oxford : Pergamon Press (1979)
(13) Copeland, K.C. et al ," Marijuana Smoking and Pubertal Arrest," Journal of Pediatrics 96:1079-80 (1980).
(14) Block, R.I. et al , "Effects of Marijuana use on Testosterone, Luteinizing Hormone, and Follicle Stimulating Hormone in Humans" Drug and Alcohol Dependence 28:121 (1991)