1. Speaks of history as if he was there
2. Legend in the story states that “un-dead” will go on for eternity
3. Dracula himself states “Time is on my side.”
B. Blood gives him strength and restored vitality
1. Dracula looks younger after consuming blood
2. Renfield explains what Dracula is doing to Mina
C. Ability to heal injuries much faster that normal men
1. Throws himself through a window and emerges unhurt
2. This explains the
showed first 75 words of 2723 total
showed last 75 words of 2723 total
strong a person might seem; they will always have an “Achilles Heel,” so to speak.
----. The Essential Dracula: The Definitive Annotated Edition of Bram Stoker’s Dracula. New York: Penguin Books, 1193.
Carter, Margaret L., ed. Dracula: The Vampire and the Critics. Ann Arbor:
University of Michigan Press, 1988.
----. In Search of Dracula: A Tue History of Dracula and Vampire Legends.
New York: Warner Books, 1976.
----. The Origins of Dracula. London: William Kimber, 1987.