Death penalty-to be or not to be? Sometimes crime cannot be punished enough. Sometimes crime is so cruel that there is no realistic punishment for it. There are too many victims out there, that suffered and their attacker gets a simple painless death. I am saying painless comparing to murders that happen every day that are simply horrifying. As Paul A. Winters says “If a person commits a uniquely gruesome murder, he deserves to be
showed first 75 words of 1824 total
showed last 75 words of 1824 total
1. Bedau, Hugo Adam. “The Death Penalty in America” Statements in favor of the Death Penalty. Ed. J. Edgar Hoover. Chicago: Alding publishing company, 1964. 130-135
2. Kronenwetter, Michael. Capital Punishment. Santa Barbara, CA: ABC-CLIO, 1993.
3. Winters, Paul A. et al. The Death Penalty. San Diego, CA: Greenhaven Press, 1997.
4. DiLulio, John J. “Abolish the Death penalty, officially”. May, 99 1+. Online. UMI-ProQuest Direct. (27 May, 99).
5. Ramirez, Richard. “Carl Panzram, 1861-1930” 1996. http://www.serialkillers.net/case_studies/panzram.htm (28 June, 1996).