Genetic Engineering; Cloning
In today’ world of advanced technology and even faster progress of this technology one has to stop and examine what we have accomplished. How far do we want to go with this technology of genetic engineering, particularly in the field of cloning. Examining genetic engineering and its many possibilities holds great hope for the future. Centrally the issue of cloning has been a hot topic in the media mainly because its has
showed first 75 words of 2340 total
showed last 75 words of 2340 total
issue 3 (June 1997): Pg. 1211.
3. John Harris & Philip Bereano. “Is cloning an attack on human dignity?” Nature. Volume 387 , issue 6635 (June 19, 1997):Pg. 754.
4. Henning Allmers & Simon Kenwright. “Ethics of Cloning”. The Lancet. Volume 349, issue 9062 (May 10, 1997): Pg. 1401.
5. Church of Scotland. “Should we clone humans?” Main web page. Date ? Online article. Http://webzone.ccacyber.com/www/srtpoject/clonhuml.htm
6. Zou, Ben. “Should Cloning be banned?” Main web page. Date ? Online article.
7. Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia