Angels of Life and Death
"I hated the brutality, the sadism, and the insanity of Nazism. I just couldn't stand by and see people destroyed. I did what I could, what I had to do, what my conscience told me I must do. That's all there is to it. Really, nothing more" (Bulow 9). These are the words of the “Angel of Life” in the Holocaust, Oskar Schindler. However, the life and light that was inside
showed first 75 words of 1460 total
showed last 75 words of 1460 total
Mengele.htm, 19 February 2000.
2. Bulow, Louis. Schindler. [Online] Available http://home8.inet.tele.dk/aaaa/
Shindler2.htm, 19 February 2000.
3. Chandler, Gloria. Never Shall I Forget That Night: Survivors Remember the Holocaust.
4. Erstein, Hap. “Nazis took away everything but her soul.” The Palm Beach Post
17 February 1999: 1D and 4D.
5. “Holocaust,” Microsoft Encarta. Funk and Wagnall’s Corporation, 1994.
6. The Last Days. Dir. Steven Spielberg. Survivors of the SHOAH visual history foundation, 1998.
7. Zisblatt, Irene. Lecture. 3 March 2000.