How to wax a snowboard
There several ways to go about waxing a snowboard. Firs you have to determine what
conditions you will be riding in. Then you will have to choose a wax. Say you are going to Vail and
the snow condition are.... well lets just say the temp.. of the snow is about 20*. Well the thing you
need to do is find a low temp. wax. The way you determine a low
showed first 75 words of 381 total
showed last 75 words of 381 total
temperature and condition
2. Grasp wax firmly so that it is flat on the base of the board.
3. Put a thick coat of wax on the board to start with.
4. Scrape wax with a plastic or metal scraper.
5. Then apply a thin coat and buff with a buffing pad.
6. Scrape for the last time.
If you you fallow these simple instructions you will have a successful experience waxing your board
I wrote it my self