The Impact of the Renaissance on Three European Countries
The Renaissance began in the 14th century and lasted through the 16th century. The Renaissance is associated with rebirth in Europe. During this time of rebirth, art developed and flourished and many great artists game about. Two such artists were Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci. These two artists painted and sculpted several famous pieces of artwork. They developed new ideas and concepts in the world of
showed first 75 words of 3871 total
showed last 75 words of 3871 total
paintings. The people were very preoccupied with material matters.
1. “Leonardo da Vinci” The Volume Library: Volume I 1992
2. “Michelangelo” The Volume Library: Volume I 1992
3. Rosci, Marco. “Leonardo” New York, New York: Mayflower Books, 1981
4. Salvini, Roberto. “Michelangelo” New York, New York: Mayflower Books, 1981
5. "France," Microsoft(R) Encarta(R) 98 Encyclopedia. © 1993-1997 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
6. "Germany, Federal Republic of," Microsoft® Encarta® 98 Encyclopedia. © 1993-1997 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
7. Babylon Translation Application © Babylon Ltd. 1997, File Version 2.10