12 April 2000
Solution in School Murder
It is 7:30 on a normal Tuesday morning at Westside Elementary School. The buses have begun to pull into the child unloading dock and have unloaded the students. As the buses pull off, the students began to head toward their classroom to wait for the day to begin. As the day progresses, the students ready themselves for lunch break. As the teacher's aid opens the
showed first 75 words of 2389 total
showed last 75 words of 2389 total
a root of crime." Montgomery Advertiser 26 Sept. 1997
5) Robinson, Jennifer. "Teachers say not enough being done." Dothan Eagle 25 Feb.
6) Shelton, Stacy. "Expelling school violence." Atlanta Journal Constitution 19 Oct.
7) "School-association violent death." Birmingham News 11 June 1996.
8) The Safe and Drug-Free Schools Initiative http://www.nyu.edu/education/metrocenter/initiative/violence/SSRP.htm
9) Galbraith, Kristy. "Parents want answers to school safety questions." Dothan Eagle
17 Feb. 1997: 1A.
10) Williams, Mike. "Violence goes to high school." Atlanta Constitution 7 Dec.