Everyday businesses provide the world with products and services. People in general are just not self-sufficient. Who has time to make their own clothes, own meals,clean their own house, or even watch their own kids? Today’s every growing business world and advancements in technology make it extremely easy to obtain anything one could ever desire provided they have the money to buy it. Many people gained great success and wealth from their original
showed first 75 words of 967 total
showed last 75 words of 967 total
s. July 1996:30.
3. Ludwig, Eugene. Koenig, Eric. “Importing a Fraud: Gray Market Products.” USA Today. March 1990: 26-28.
4. Mandell, Irving. “How to Protect and Patent Your Invention.” New York:
5. Melcher, Richard A. “Is it Finally Miller Time?” Nation Business. Sept. 1993: 37
6. Munro, Billie. “When You Want an R Rating.” Nation’s Business. June 1995
7. Simon, Stephanie. “Brash World of Bogus Goods Thrives inLA.” July 1995: A1.
8. Wells, Melanie. “OJ Agrees to Sell Rights to His Initials.” USA Today. 22 Feb. 1996:1