· The Osprey is usually 21-24” in length. It’s wingspan is usually 4’6”-6’. It has a brown back and white belly. The Osprey’s head is white with a dark line through the eye and on the side of the face. It is found near lakes, rivers and seacoasts.
· The osprey was observed on a bird watching trip on September 22, 2001, between the times of 10:00 am and 10:30 pm. Mr. Russell Kovach, as well
showed first 75 words of 3387 total
showed last 75 words of 3387 total
on the sidewalk.
1. The American Robin rarely breeds in the south
2. The American Robin is known to roost with thousands of other birds
3. While the female American Robin incubates her second set of eggs, the fledged young from the first brood often join adult males at communal nocturnal roosts
4. The American Robin is the Largest Thrush
5. The American Robin is often found hopping around in lawns searching for earthworms, by sight, not sound