I am writing this report on Adolf Hitler, who would one day lead a movement that would change the world.
Adolf Hitler was born in the small Austrian village of Braunau Am Inn on April 20, 1889. Adolfís father, Aolis, was born in 1837. Aolis had always used the last name of his mother, Schicklgruber. After some years his uncle convinced him to change his last name to Hiedler, to continue the family name. When it was
showed first 75 words of 1313 total
showed last 75 words of 1313 total
actions, words and history will always be remembered.
1. Bullock, Alan. Hitler: A study in Tyranny. Harper, copyright 1964. Reprint of 1962 edition.
2. Collierís Encyclopedia Vol.12. Copyright 1988. MacMillan Educational Co., New York
3. Internet Source: Guevera, Jose. Adolf Hitler: Background and Conclusion. http://despina.advanced.org. December 10, 1998.
4. Comptonís Encyclopedia Vol.10. Copyright 1987. Comptonís Learning Co., Chicago.
5. McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of World Biography Vol.5. Copyright 1973. McGraw-Hill Inc., New York
6. Toland, John. Adolf Hitler. Ballantine, 1986. First published in 1976.